All un-activated accounts should be activated now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About: Posting here
Lately we've been getting alot of spam bots in this section

IGNORE ANY SITE LINKS FROM USERS YOU DONT KNOW

Edit: don't reply to these threads either it's god damn useless
All you weird European people can contact me over at CLICK HER NOAW if you really need me

Nothing to hide Nothing to fear!

"GEE THANK YOU DETHPARAD. I WILL GO AND THANK YOU BECAUSE I IS DE DUMB ONE AND CLICKED ON THE LINKS FROM BOTS! I MEAN, BEST READ EVER? YES!" - Anonymous
Is there no added level of security we can try? Something where your registration has to be approved or something maybe? The bots are just as bad as ever.
[Image: images.jpg]

"Shh. My common sense is tingling."
i think CAPTCHA would help alot

Unless these spammers have the best of the best PCs i don't think they'll get past
All you weird European people can contact me over at CLICK HER NOAW if you really need me

i've been noticing left and right that spambots have been registering/posting what i think it could be is a bypass in the security
Bypass... in the security... PLEASE, mouse, let the experts handle it. You just continue working your way up the corporate ladder over there at J's Computer Shoe.
(09-05-2013, 09:35 AM)Turk Wrote: Bypass... in the security... PLEASE, mouse, let the experts handle it. You just continue working your way up the corporate ladder over there at J's Computer Shoe.
will do sir
"Computer shoe"
Toplel