All un-activated accounts should be activated now.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
my server needs admins
hello all Big Grin i will be hosting a server soon yes you read that right ha ha i will soon have my own server a warm and friendly place where we can all learn some life lessons together Smile i need some admins for my server so please apply here and tell me why you think you should be adminSleepyplease post i need good admins Sad people are always mean to me on here and i want some good people to admin Smile please come play on my server it should be up in about a month ha ha well thats all for now bye
I WANT ADMIN CUZ I AM GOOD ADMIN I ADMIN AL THE TIME PLEASE LET ME ADMIN I AM BEST ADMIN 2013 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
WHO DAT
mouse you need to stop talking to yourself.
YOU WILL BAN THE NEW ADMIN AS QUICK AS I GUESS
YOU WILL BAN THE PLAYER AS QUICK AS I GUESS
YOU WILL BAN THE FORUM ACCOUNT AS QUICK AS I GUESS
(08-01-2013, 05:47 PM)Turk Wrote: mouse you need to stop talking to yourself.

what? that person that made this thread is someone pretending to be me
Not from what I see. All I see is you talking to yourself. Which is a little crazy.
(08-02-2013, 04:12 AM)Turk Wrote: Not from what I see. All I see is you talking to yourself. Which is a little crazy.
i think it's crazy. that people. pretend. to be me this account. that made this post. Is someone pretending to be me people pretend to be me all the time and i don't really care
I think it's hysterical that you finally use periods, but then fuck it up so badly that it makes you look even worse.

Bravo.
Not this crap again

[Image: 322358-picard-facepalm.jpg]
You have to remember, Paul, that making coffee is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. It has to be hot, it has to be strong, you've got to grind your beans slowly... and at the last moment, add the milk.