All un-activated accounts should be activated now.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Funny pics/vids
Every forum should have topic like this. Funny pictures, gifs, youtube vids..

You have to remember, Paul, that making coffee is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. It has to be hot, it has to be strong, you've got to grind your beans slowly... and at the last moment, add the milk.

You have to remember, Paul, that making coffee is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. It has to be hot, it has to be strong, you've got to grind your beans slowly... and at the last moment, add the milk.

[Image: Mb8hrhU.gif]
[Image: b_350_20_2E2E2E_293428_B5B5B5_FFFFFF.png]
[Image: if-you-see-it-007-goldeneye-n64-demotiva...733386.jpg]
[Image: oZ5wvy9.gif]
While this man was heralded by some as the greatest troll in convention history, he was later mauled to death by an angry mob of single male convention-goers.

[Image: hC7D4759B]
[Image: images.jpg]

"Shh. My common sense is tingling."

All you weird European people can contact me over at CLICK HER NOAW if you really need me

Nothing to hide Nothing to fear!

[Image: 6382060_700b.jpg]
[Image: funny-memes-201.jpg]

[Image: 3q8xcr.jpg]
[Image: Mb8hrhU.gif]
[Image: b_350_20_2E2E2E_293428_B5B5B5_FFFFFF.png]